Monday, January 26, 2009

In a bad funk that I can't shake

This is going to be short as I am in such a bad funk that even sitting here typing is almost impossible. 
I am not sure why I have been going downhill/backsliding so much in the past few weeks, but I have not been able to control it anymore. I have weaned my Seroqueol down from 800mg last summer to 100mg now. Perhaps this is it, but without the weaning, I was an eating machine. This is what I think is one of the causes of the Diabetes.
As for the Diabetes, I have not being complient in my eating habits since around Christmas. I am eating carbs like there is no problem, tonight I just ate a HUGE bowl of icecream, my reading is 10.5/mmol or 189! I feel like crap and that will earn me a low in the morning, (I hope) as my body will overcorrect for it. I haven't even hardly been taking my BS readings as I know they are going to be hellish and I don't want to have to show the doctor this. 
I am also gaining back the 25lbs I already fought to lose, that is also affecting my mood. 
I just had a thought, perhaps the funk might be related to the high BS? (going to google this right now, brb) ok, back now and sure enought high or low blood sugars do mess with your mood so the kick in the pants is needed now!
Well sorry there isn't much here as I am ready for bed, bed meds have kicked in and I am seeing in triplicate.
as always, Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment