Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, I am going to have to go back in time a bit to a rather serious decline in my health which started when I had the chance to have the money to eat "better foods" which were not better at all but were full of Carbs, sugars and any other time bomb ingredients for me. 

Now this is not going to be about Low Carbing per se, but my take on it, how it has helped my blood sugars (bs) and how I have been losing weight, feeling better and although this sounds pretty silly, how this has been the best thing to happen to me in years. It has been my kick in the pants that I have needed for such a long time. It has forced me to give a damn about my body, health and of course deal with the other mental health issues I have been fighting for years. 

So with this as a quick rundown, let the blogging begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment